We are learning to select and evaluate quotations so that we can analyse suggested ideas, meanings and deeper themes.
Find past paper questions here
If you need quotations at home, download some here
1) Evaluate Quotations together.
- Select the best five quotations for YOUR question.
- Post a comment below - Give the question (in full) and the 5 quotations (with chapters)
- Vote the most successfully evaluated quotations up or down.
- Reply to each other offering alternative suggestions.
2) Plan the essay using a thinking square.
- Write one paragraph of your essay.
- Post it below if you'd like feedback.